LNG Ecosystems: Bringing clean energy to you. Anywhere.
Unlocking markets through the LNG ecosystems we develop, AG&P enables the transition to clean fuel and reduce the carbon footprint in the regions we operate.
We actively build efficient, right-sized LNG import terminals as gateways to new markets to access LNG leveraging AG&P’s innovative technical and commercial solutions. Our expertise helps terminals and downstream networks become reality faster, more economically and with proven, efficient solutions.
From project development, financing, LNG supply sourcing, EPC & commissioning to meeting downstream demand and logistics, our LNG ecosystems drive accelerated adoption of NG while serving as a dependable partner for solving volatility issues inherent in renewable energy.
AG&P LNG Platform
Accelerating transition to clean energy
Our downstream LNG infrastructure platform consists of LNG Terminal & Logistics, City Gas Distribution and LNG Technology. We are rolling out multiple large-scale infrastructure projects to bring natural gas to new and growing demand centers.
Through our LNG platform, AG&P singularly offers affordable, scalable, flexible and sustainable supply and distribution of natural gas that unlocks markets faster and reliably, while bringing down greenhouse emissions.
LNG Terminals & Logistics
- Developing, owning, and operating LNG import facilities to introduce LNG to gas-starved demand centers
- LNG trucking
- LNG bunkering
- LNG marine break-bulking
City Gas Distribution
- In India, AG&P is an important private energy player with its City Gas Distribution (CGD) network covering 28 districts across 8% of India and ~80 million people.
- Supply of LNG, CNG, and/or PNG:
LNG Technology (GAS Entec)
- AG&P’s LNG Technology Group, branded as GAS Entec, is the go-to technology and engineering firm for LNG projects, allowing faster project conceptualization, engineering and delivery
- Innovative solutions for maritime LNG, hydrogen and other gas-related products